I. ORGANIZATION RELATIONSHIPS
Reports To: Dock Team Leader
II. GENERAL RESPONSIBILITIES AND SCOPE OF FUNCTION
An employee who performs various functions in the warehouse associated with processing
product on the shipping / loading dock.
III. SPECIFIC RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Good physical condition and ability to lift you to 50 lbs.
2. Banding, shrink wrapping product for shipping.
3. Must use RF devise at all times
4. Combining containers using the RF Devise.
5. Perform any other duties as instructed by the Dock Team leader or DC Manager
6. Complete all assigned duties and responsibilities assigned to the dock job
7. Ability and willingness to be cross trained in other areas or zones.
IV. STANDARDS OF PERFORMANCE
1. Ability to follow instructions and perform tasks in a safe manner.
2. Ability to work with minimal supervision.
3. Ensure that all safety requirements and safety rules are followed and implemented at all
V. SKILLS AND REQUIREMENTS
1. Ability to operate assigned equipment designed for the dock job. ( Forklift & Pallet Jack )
2. Must be able to use RF Barcode Guns with training provided if needed.
3. 1st shift position with regular hours ( hours assigned ) with the probability of overtime
during the week and on weekends.
4. Steel toed shoes required and no sleeveless shirts allowed. Safety glasses and earplugs
are available, but are not required
VI. Special Considerations