UNIVERSAL OBDII CATALYTIC CONVERTER FOR LIGHT & MEDIUM DUTY FLEET SERVICE
ECONOMICAL REPAIR FOR OBDII FLEET VEHICLES
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- A multitude of Universal converter bodies provided for maximum coverage.
- Provided professional installer with immediate installation options.
- Specifically engineered for OBDII equipped vehicles.
- Feature "Clean By Design" ceramic substrates for maximum pollution reduction.
- Larger total substrate size.
- Increased precious metals loading.
- Improved O2 storage & release.
- Lower emissions output.
- Long term reliability.
- Keeps MIL light off.
- Industry's most comprehensive OBDII BY DESIGN coverage.
- 409 stainless steel shell and neck construction for longer life.
- Manufactured from high quality materials.
- Design meet needs of OBDII equipped vehicles.
- 5-year/50,000 mile warranty on converter body.
- 25,000-mile warranty on emissions.